My HTC-Hero 1st Post

Posted by Alan Saturday, February 20, 2010 10:19 PM

Finally I’ve decided to create my first HTC-Hero blog. Before this I’ve another mobile blog i.e. My iPhone blog :-)
I’ve used Nokia N-95 & iPhone and they are still my favourite. Basically this blog entries it will contents my comments all about HTC-Hero on my daily used in term of Pros and Cons. Beside comments I will also include some software or at least the link where to download that I always used :-)

 

Okie dokie.. Happy reading :-)

1 Response to "My HTC-Hero 1st Post"

  1. sweetyy Says:

    Fine its the nice information !
    HTC mobile has pleasant features!!
    I'm using the HTC mobile ,
    Recently i unlocked my mobile by using the unlock code specified in this site
    http://www.prounlocking.com/ & got nice solution..
    This site provide unlock code & instruction at cheap cost &
    They are very much good in providing services!!!
    Try out this site to unlock your mobile & gain solution!!!
    Cheers-)

Post a Comment